Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week One

Adventures in pain land. I'm snarfing down the percocets like they're going out of style. Elevating my foot like the doc said to do hurts like a MOTHER. I dont elevate as much as I was instructed to. I felt more comfortable with my foot down. I got me some ice to put on my cast and it kind of helped putting it on my toes too. Wiggled my toes on occasion just to make sure they're not numb again. This hurts. I know I've got a big cut down the back of my leg. Will see what everything looks like when I go to the doc. Also I found out a lovely side effect of percocet. Constipation. Now I dont mean constipation like its a little difficult to go, or a firm stool. I mean if felt like i was trying to give birth... the wrong way. Tried to give self an enema, on one foot, on crutches, in tiny bathroom. I am now a contortionist. Gave birth to small football. Called doc to see what was appropriate to take for this. Read a website that dulcolax was the preferred laxitive. Well the website said stool softener, I got laxitive. Doesnt matter, I want SOMETHING. Take two and the next morning as the saying goes, all will pass.
Cant wait to see doc

No comments:

Post a Comment